This course examines how humans develop their mindset. It goes on to explain how environmental and genetic factors have a significant impact on common mental health issues in children and adolescents, as well as how to develop healthy coping mechanisms, control, and self-awareness.
Session 1: Introduction to child psychiatry
Session 2: Child development stages
Session 3: Behavioral difficulties
Session 4: Neuro developmental difficulties
Session 5: Mood disorders, depression & anxiety
Session 6: Self-harm & suicide
- Graduated with a Business Management Degree.
- Qualified life-coach
- Certified NLP Practitioner (Neurolinguistic programming).
- Certified in Mindfulness, Existential & Positive Psychology.
- Certified Mental Health and wellness practitioner
- Certified in cognitive behaviour therapy.